Wednesday 2 April 2014

Round and Round

Taking inspiration from the Less is More 'Round and Round' and the Addicted to CAS 'Wheels' challenges this week I made this card for my daughter Laura's partner, Max. He is a very keen sports addict and the more extreme the sport the better as far as I can understand! So my card for Max is an iris folded pattern of my own design for a bicycle. I'm not sure it completely fits the notion of CAS, maybe not quite enough white space, but will I enter it into ATCAS and as my second entry into the LIM challenge anyway and let the experts decide!


Entered into the following challenges:
Addicted to CAS Challenge 35: Wheels
Less is More Lucky Dip Week 165: Round and Round

Stef

7 comments:

  1. I have never seen iris folding used in this way - what a wonderful idea! Your colour scheme will suit the young man perfectly - he will be thrilled with his birthday card. Thank you so much for your kind comment on my bicycle card at LIM and ATCAS - and your encouragement of my efforts. Hugs, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is another late visit for me this week.
    What a fun use of iris folding!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ... your iris fold wheels are AMAZING! This is so creative! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card - your bicycle looks amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely amazing Steph - it's got such movement in the iris folding. Brilliant. Thanks for playing along at ATCAS.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stef! I love the iris folding... cannot believe how wonderful you are at making your own designs!
    Just love it
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I have never seen IF used this way. Very nicely done and very creative!

    ReplyDelete