Saturday 6 April 2013

Katie's 21st Birthday

Keeping with the Final Fantasy theme from last year and as she is cosplaying Rosa later this year, I thought I would make her a card featuring Rosa. Maybe she will put them all in a picture frame one day! For inspiration I chose a sketch from the Sketch N Stash Challenge Blog and am entering it into Challenge 110. The papers I've used are Papermania's Capsule Collection 'Heather' which I've had for a while but not used very much. I finished it with a gold fabric yo-yo; I so love making those, they are so pretty! I think she liked her card but enjoyed the Devil's Food birthday cake even more!!!


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card with gorgeous colors.
    Thanks for jointing us at Sketch N Stash.
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous I love the image and beautiful papers. Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Sketch N Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved both card and cake!
    In a few years, I'll gather up all these cards you've made of my cosplays and frame them up together! =]

    ReplyDelete